Terms & Conditions
A valid credit card is required to guarantee all bookings. Your card is held as security for your reservation and utilised for any applicable cancellation or non-arrival charges. On acceptance of this booking you authorise us to charge any such costs to any credit card you have given us details of.
- For Off Peak Periods – Rooms may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival. If less than 48 hours is given – a 10% administration fee will be charged ONLY if room is resold. Unsold rooms will result in the first night’s tariff being charged.
- For Peak Periods – (Long Weekends, Public Holidays & Special Events) Rooms may be cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to arrival. If less than 2 weeks’ notice is given- a 10% administration fee will be charged ONLY if room is resold. Unsold rooms will result in the first night’s tariff being charged.
- “No Shows” – all nights will be charged.
- Easter – in the event that a room should be cancelled, a 10% administration charge will apply for the entire booking, regardless of when the room is cancelled. Rooms cancelled up to 6 weeks prior to Easter will result in the first night’s tariff being charged. If less than 6 weeks’ notice is given all nights will be charged unless the room is resold for the same minimum period, where a “Minimum Booking” applies.
- Group Bookings- Rooms cancelled up to 4 weeks prior to arrival will result in a 10% administration charge of the entire booking. If less than 4 weeks’ notice is given- a 10% administration fee will be charged ONLY if rooms are resold. All unsold rooms will be charged.
- Cancelling of pre-booked nights after check-in- *No Refund given if a “Minimum nights booking” applies. All nights will be charged. *No Refund given if for “Group Bookings”. All nights will be charged. *Full Refund less a 10% administration fee for “Off Peak Periods” will be refunded if room(s) can be resold.
As of the 1st April 2008 all Budget Motels nationally became Non Smoking.
All of our rooms are strictly non- smoking as indicated by the signs displayed in the rooms and on the doors.
For your convenience we have placed ashtrays outside. Please ensure the room doors remain closed when smoking outside.
A cleaning fee of up to $5oo will apply to any room that has been smoked in.
By law we are unable to allow any animals in the room unless they are assistance animals.
Only one person per sleeping position is permitted. Swags, sleeping bags, etc are not permitted in rooms.
Our minimum age requirement to book a room is 18 years. A parent or responsible adult must reside in the room with guests who are under 18 years of age.
Code of Conduct
All guests at Loddon River Motel have the right to a quiet and enjoyable use of the property without any disturbance, annoyance or socially unacceptable behaviour from any other individual or group residing on or visiting the motel.
Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 9pm.
All units and contents remain the property of Loddon River Motel. The guest is responsible for any damage, loss or misuse of these items.
Management has the right to inspect a unit at any time.
Rooms may not be used for improper or illegal purposes.