Terms & Conditions
A valid credit card is required to guarantee all bookings. Your card is held as security for your reservation and utilised for any applicable cancellation or non-arrival charges. On acceptance of this booking you authorise us to charge any such costs to any credit card you have given us details of.
- For Off Peak Periods – Rooms cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival (by 2pm) will not incur a fee. For cancellations made after this time, one nights’ Tariff will be charged.
- Reservations made through a Third-Party Agent (e.g. FCM, Booking.com) must be cancelled through that Third Party and accompanied with an email. Cancellation policy applies.
- Cancellation requests MUST be confirmed via email.
- For Peak Periods – (Long Weekends, Public Holidays & Special Events- excluding Easter) Rooms may be cancelled by 2pm, up to 2 weeks prior to arrival date. If less than 2 weeks’ notice is given the first night’s tariff will be charged.
- “No Shows” – all nights will be charged.
- Easter – Rooms cancelled up to 6 weeks prior to Easter will result in the first night’s tariff being charged. If less than 6 weeks’ notice is given all nights will be charged unless the room is resold for the same minimum period, where a “Minimum Booking” applies.
- Group Bookings – Rooms cancelled up to 4 weeks prior to arrival will result in a 10% administration fee of the entire booking. If less than 4 weeks’ notice is given- a 10% administration fee will be charged ONLY if rooms are resold. All unsold rooms will be charged.
- Cancelling of pre-booked nights after check-in – *No Refund given if a “Minimum nights booking” applies. All nights will be charged. *No Refund given if for “Group Bookings”. All nights will be charged. *Full Refund less a 10% administration fee for “Off Peak Periods” will be refunded if room(s) can be resold.
All of our rooms are strictly non-smoking.
For your convenience we have placed ashtrays outside. Please ensure the room doors remain closed when smoking outside.
If a smell of cigarette is detected in the room or ensuite, a fee of up to $500 will apply.
By law we are unable to allow any animals in the room unless they are registered assistance animals.
Only one person per sleeping position is permitted. An extra rollaway bed can be provided for a fee.
Our minimum age requirement to book a room is 18 years. A parent or responsible adult must reside in the room with guests who are under 18 years of age.
Code of Conduct
All guests at Loddon River Motel have the right to a quiet and enjoyable use of the property without any disturbance, annoyance or socially unacceptable behaviour from any other individual or group residing on or visiting the motel.
Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 9pm.
All units and contents remain the property of Loddon River Motel. The guest is responsible for any damage, loss or misuse of these items.
Management has the right to inspect a unit at any time.
Rooms may not be used for improper or illegal purposes.